Re: Data Files

От Marin Dimitrov
Тема Re: Data Files
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Young"

> where can i find good information about postgresql datafiles.
> on how to manage them for better performance. ex: putting indexes on
> separate disks and so forth.
> any help and suggestions appreciated

this was discussed 2 days ago - browse the [ADMIN] archives (
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2002-04/index.php )

also search for "pg_class" in the docs

hth,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "

Сообщение: Re: A plan returned by explain doesn't make sense to me
Сообщение: Re: A plan returned by explain doesn't make sense to me