Please let me know how I can solve it ASAP.

От 김진
Тема Please let me know how I can solve it ASAP.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Mr.

I have read the error message and the manual but
I couldn't understand.
I would like to know what this error means and
what I should do to solve this problem.
Please let me know how I can solve it ASAP.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
fro
m jin kim
my computer->
linux LedHat5.2
Apache1.3.6
php3
PostgreSQL6.5.2

Message from PostgreSQL backend:
The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible. Terminating.