PostGIS 3.0.0beta1 is released

От Regina Obe
Тема PostGIS 3.0.0beta1 is released
Дата
Список pgsql-announce

The PostGIS Development team is pleased to release PostGIS 3.0.0beta1.

More details here: https://postgis.net/2019/09/28/postgis-3.0.0beta1/

Source tar ball:  https://download.osgeo.org/postgis/source/postgis-3.0.0beta1.tar.gz

Note that PostGIS 3.0 takes advantage of

1)      Performance improvements in GEOS 3.8.0beta1 which was released yesterday:  https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/geos-devel/2019-September/009267.html

2)      Features and performance enhancements for  PostgreSQL 12RC1 released a couple of days ago - https://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta/

We encourage you to test with this family of products even if you are using lower versions of these.  We are most interested in any upgrade (including pg_upgrade)  issues people are facing going from a PostGIS 2.something to PostGIS 3.0

Please report back with any issues at the PostGIS Users / PostGIS development lists or in our bug tracker -

https://postgis.net/support/

Thanks,

PostGIS Development Team

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: