Re: reg:Query

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: reg:Query
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kgd,

I think it changed in 8.0 onwards.

I used an application that was written for 7.4 on my 8.0.3 server, and it
threw up errors at the LIMIT statements, saying the "LIMIT X,Y" format was
deprecated, and to use "LIMIT X OFFSET Y" instead - so I had to have much of
the application queries rewritten.

Ref: section 7.6 in the 8.1-series manual.

I'm sure you could use both pre-8.0 - it's just that the LIMIT X,Y format
was withdrawn after 8.0.

Andy