Re: password authentication failed (postgresql v8.1.4)

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: password authentication failed (postgresql v8.1.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Isn't there a specific LOGIN privilege now in 8.1?  In my PostgreSQL
Manager, there's a "can login?" box which if cleared, creates a role, but
doesn't allow them to login.

Have you tried using the "createuser" wrapper program to do this for you?

Andy