Re: trobles in importing dbf file

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: trobles in importing dbf file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You can create a column in your destination table with a data type of
"serial" which will be an auto-incrementing number with every inserted row.
Or if you create the table with "WITH OIDS", PostgreSQL will add an internal
object ID.

The above will take care of your unique primary key.

Andy

Сообщение: Re: regarding image files in DB
Сообщение: Re: regarding image files in DB