Re: What is the simpliest text search configuration?

От Jérôme Etévé
Тема Re: What is the simpliest text search configuration?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Michael,

 I actually found that the 'simple' dictionary doesn't enforce a
stopword list by default. so i defined my search conf like this and it
works:

create text search configuration sbsimple  ( parser = 'default' ) ;
alter text search configuration sbsimple ALTER MAPPING FOR
word,hword,asciiword,asciihword WITH simple

Cheers!

J.

--
Jerome Eteve.