Re: speeding up planning with partitions

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: speeding up planning with partitions
Дата
Re: speeding up planning with partitions  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
RE: speeding up planning with partitions  ("Imai, Yoshikazu" <imai.yoshikazu@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/12/27 20:25, Amit Langote wrote:
> Here's the v10 of the patch.  I didn't get chance to do more changes than
> those described above and address Imai-san's review comments yesterday.
>
> Have a wonderful new year!  I'll be back on January 7 to reply on this thread.

Rebased due to changed copyright year in prepunion.c.  Also realized that
the new files added by patch 0004 still had 2018 in them.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения