Re: Window functions review

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: Window functions review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/11/22 Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>:
> Just to let you know, I'm hacking this patch again, the executor part in
> particular. I've got a stripped out the unfinished window frame stuff,
> refactored the Window object API so that the window functions don't get to,
> and don't need to, access tuple slots directly. And a bunch of other
> simplifications as well. I'll post as soon as it's in a more readable state.
>
> --
>  Heikki Linnakangas
>  EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com

I'm so glad to hear that. Currently I don't have time to refactor much
in executor, but only fixes such like what David reported. Feel free
to ask me about any cut of the patch.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Window functions review
От: KaiGai Kohei
Сообщение: Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1197)