Re: Make procedure OUT parameters work with JDBC

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Make procedure OUT parameters work with JDBC
Дата
Re: Make procedure OUT parameters work with JDBC  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> A follow-up to the recently added support for OUT parameters for
> procedures.  The JDBC driver sends OUT parameters with type void.
> This makes sense when calling a function, so that the parameters are
> ignored in ParseFuncOrColumn().  For a procedure call we want to treat
> them as unknown.  This is of course a bit of a hack on top of another
> hack, but it's small and contained and gets the job done.

I've tested this and it works as expected. +1 to apply.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure with LEFT JOINs among >500 relations