Re: BUG #16337: Finnish Ispell dictionary cannot be created

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: BUG #16337: Finnish Ispell dictionary cannot be created
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

On 4/2/2020 7:11 PM, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> postgres=# CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY finnish_ispell ( TEMPLATE = ispell,
> DictFile = fi_fi, AffFile = fi_fi, Stopwords = finnish);
> ERROR:  syntax error
> CONTEXT:  line 83 of configuration file
> "/usr/pgsql-12/share/tsearch_data/fi_fi.affix": "    I           >
> ALI\-
> "

Thank you for the email.

It seems that here the backslash is used to escape the following
character according to the comment for the following flag:

> flag *E:
>     .           >       YLI     # ylijohtaja
>     I           >       YLI\-   # yli-inhimillinen

Escaping character is valid for ispell format (see
https://manpages.debian.org/testing/ispell/ispell.5.en.html):

> Any character with special meaning to the parser can be changed to an uninterpreted token by backslashing it

I've looked also for Hunspell finnish dictionary. But I didn't find any
I found only some postgres extension:
https://github.com/Houston-Inc/dict_voikko

I think it is possible to fix the postgres parser. But I'm not sure
should we do that.

At first sight it is necessary to fix parse_affentry().

--
Artur

Сообщение: Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery
Сообщение: Re: [BUG] non archived WAL removed during production crash recovery