Re: General purpose hashing func in pgbench

От Ildar Musin
Тема Re: General purpose hashing func in pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Teodor,

On 07.03.2018 16:21, Ildar Musin wrote:
> Turned out that the only big-endian machine I could run test on is
> out of order.

I finally managed to perform this test on sparc v9 machine which is 64
bit big-endian architecture. I run pgbench script (see previous message)
with default_seed=123 on both x86-64 and sparc machines and visualized
the results. You can find them in the attached chart. Both images showed
the same distribution. So endianness isn't a concern here.

Thanks!

--
Ildar Musin
i.musin@postgrespro.ru