Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 1/19/23 10:43 AM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/19/23 3:46 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> Not sure I got it. What the C helper would be supposed to do?
>>
>> Call LogStandbySnapshot().
>>

> Got it, I like the idea, will do.

0005 in V49 attached is introducing a new pg_log_standby_snapshot() function
and the TAP test is making use of it.

Documentation about this new function is also added in the "Snapshot Synchronization Functions"
section. I'm not sure that's the best place for it but did not find a better place yet.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team