Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Are you planning to send a rebased patch for this commit fest?

Argh, I did it in a reply in another thread:-( Attached v15.

So as to help moves things forward, I'd suggest that we should not to care
too much about corner case repetition of some error messages which are due
to libpq internals, so I could remove the ugly buffer reset from the patch
and have the repetition, and if/when the issue is fixed later in libpq
then the repetition will be removed, fine! The issue is that we just
expose the strange behavior of libpq, which is libpq to solve, not psql.

What do you think?

--
Fabien.
Вложения