Re: Return Codes of BatchUpdateException in PostgreSql 9.6

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Return Codes of BatchUpdateException in PostgreSql 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/12/2016 3:23 AM, Tillmann Schulz wrote:
> I am migrating PostgreSql 9.5 to 9.6.0 and I am using the newest JDBC driver (9.4.1211.jre6)
> So I am not sure if this is an driver issue or a bug in postgres.

since htere's no SQL in your report, I'd suggest its probably a JDBC
issue.   no idea what you mean when you say batch updates... SQL
transactions are all or none, so if any update in a transaction fails,
the whole transaction has to be rolled back.