Re: \dt shows table but \d says the table doesn't exist ? Поиск
От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: \dt shows table but \d says the table doesn't exist ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 03, 2024 at 04:58:26PM -0400, David Gauthier wrote:
> Soooooo... what am I missing ?
> owner is "cron_user".  \dt shows cron_user is the owner of the table.

Magnus already helped you, but you might want to check this:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Don't_Do_This#Don.27t_use_upper_case_table_or_column_names
and generally read the whole "Don't Do This" wiki page.

Best regards,

depesz

Сообщение: Re: I have ansible for postgres-etcd-patroni
Сообщение: Re: I have ansible for postgres-etcd-patroni