Re: Assert in pageinspect with NULL pages

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Assert in pageinspect with NULL pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 08:35:59PM +0300, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> Yes, I've reproduced that issue on master (46d9bfb0).

Okay.  I'll try to look more closely at that, then.  It feels like we
are just missing a MAXALIGN() in those code paths.  Are you using any
specific CFLAGS or something environment-sensitive (macos, 32b, etc.)?

> pageinspect-zeros-v2.patch doesn't help too.

Well, the scope is different, so that's not a surprise.
--
Michael

Вложения