Re: tuplesort: unexpected end of data

От NunoACHenriques
Тема Re: tuplesort: unexpected end of data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

>Is the data in the tables changing constantly?  If you can repeat the
>same query on the same data and get varying results, then we're
>dealing with something odder than I suspected.
>
>            regards, tom lane

Not constantly, once a day.
I cannot repeat the same query on the same data, but the app does the
same query over similar data (most static Web docs with little variation of
about 50 docs in 7000) but diferent to PG because of the drop/create
tables before the new fill...

--     o__        Bem haja,   _.>/ _            NunoACHenriques  (_) \(_)            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://students.fct.unl.pt/users/nuno/

Сообщение: Re: tuplesort: unexpected end of data
Сообщение: Re: tuplesort: unexpected end of data