RE: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()

От osumi.takamichi@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Forget close an open relation in ReorderBufferProcessTXN()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 1:52 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I am not sure but I
> deadlock.

> > > Please ignore the cluster command as we need to use 'using index'
> > > with that command to make it successful. I just want to show the
> > > truncate command behavior for which you have asked the question.
> > Thank you so much for clarifying the direction.
> > I agree with the changing the TRUNCATE side.
> > I'll make a patch based on this.
> >

> Isn't it a better idea to start a new thread where you can summarize whatever
> we have discussed here about user_catalog_tables? We might get the opinion
> from others about the behavior change you are proposing.
You are right. So, I've launched it with the patch for this.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench test failing on 14beta1 on Debian/i386
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options