Re: Snaphost or MSI?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Snaphost or MSI?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Benkendorf
Sent: 02 November 2005 12:15
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: [ODBC] Snaphost or MSI?

Hello,

I would like to know what is the difference between the drivers stored in the http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/ directory from those stored in http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/snapshots/.

Are the snapshots drivers updated more frequently?

Yes, the snapshots are updated much more regularly, but may be less stable than the released versions. That said, the latest snapshot is one of the most stable versions ever, and bar a couple of outstanding fixes will soon be released as a stable version. I would recommend you use the latest snapshot.

Regards,Dave