pgsql: Fix recursive RECORD-returning plpython functions.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix recursive RECORD-returning plpython functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix recursive RECORD-returning plpython functions.

If we recursed to a new call of the same function, with a different
coldeflist (AS clause), it would fail because the inner call would
overwrite the outer call's idea of what to return.  This is vaguely
like 1d2fe56e4 and c5bec5426, but it's not due to any API decisions:
it's just that we computed the actual output rowtype at the start of
the call, and saved it in the per-procedure data structure.  We can
fix it at basically zero cost by doing the computation at the end
of each call instead of the start.

It's not clear that there's any real-world use-case for such a
function, but given that it doesn't cost anything to fix,
it'd be silly not to.

Per report from Andreas Karlsson.  Back-patch to all supported
branches.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/1651a46d-3c15-4028-a8c1-d74937b54e19@proxel.se

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2728677923d2a025575dee4a24580e3e899c5615

Modified Files
src/pl/plpython/expected/plpython_composite.out | 14 +++++++++++
src/pl/plpython/plpy_exec.c                     | 33 +++++++++++++------------
src/pl/plpython/sql/plpython_composite.sql      | 11 +++++++++