pgsql: Doc: remove reference to nonexisting GUC from 9.5 release notes.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Doc: remove reference to nonexisting GUC from 9.5 release notes.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Doc: remove reference to nonexisting GUC from 9.5 release notes.

idle_in_transaction_session_timeout doesn't exist before 9.6, so
mentioning it in older branches' release notes is confusing.
Lazy copy-and-paste on my (tgl's) part.  Too late to do anything
about 9.4, but we can usefully fix this in 9.5.

Daniel Gustafsson

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/0980BAC2-C30E-4439-A1D0-BE4FA4EF5666@yesql.se

Branch
------