pgsql: Automatically terminate replication connections that are idle fo

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Automatically terminate replication connections that are idle fo
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Automatically terminate replication connections that are idle for more
than replication_timeout (a new GUC) milliseconds. The TCP timeout is often
too long, you want the master to notice a dead connection much sooner.
People complained about that in 9.0 too, but with synchronous replication
it's even more important to notice dead connections promptly.

Fujii Masao and Heikki Linnakangas

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/754baa21f723255272c24dc5f9ab456858e361e3

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/config.sgml                      |   28 +++
src/backend/libpq/pqcomm.c                    |  240 ++++++++++++++++++-------
src/backend/port/unix_latch.c                 |   26 ++-
src/backend/port/win32/socket.c               |   13 ++-
src/backend/port/win32_latch.c                |   30 +++-
src/backend/replication/walsender.c           |  143 ++++++++++-----
src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c                  |   10 +
src/backend/utils/misc/postgresql.conf.sample |    1 +
src/include/libpq/libpq.h                     |    3 +
src/include/replication/walsender.h           |    1 +
src/include/storage/latch.h                   |    2 +-