pgsql: Add test case for collation mismatch in recursive query

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Add test case for collation mismatch in recursive query
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add test case for collation mismatch in recursive query

This isn't very important by itself, but was left on my list of things
without test coverage for the collation feature.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/3d9f7ec1ffde399accda096da4df46b178e8b960

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/collate.linux.utf8.out |   10 ++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/collate.linux.utf8.sql      |    7 +++++++