pgsql: Correct mistaken claims about EXPLAIN ANALYZE's handling of trig

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Correct mistaken claims about EXPLAIN ANALYZE's handling of trig
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Correct mistaken claims about EXPLAIN ANALYZE's handling of triggers.

Time spent executing AFTER triggers is not included in the runtime of the
associated ModifyTable node; in my patch of yesterday I confused queuing of
these triggers with their actual execution.  Spotted by Marko Tiikkaja.

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details