regress.sh

От Patrick Welche
Тема regress.sh
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The regression tests no longer seem to be using the "alternative" expected
files should they exist. I have run out of time looking for the cause, but
the story so far is in going from version 1.28-1.29 of regress.sh,
SYSTEM has gone from
...   printf"%s-%s", $1, a[1] }'
...   printf"%s-%s", $portname, a[1] }'
which means an example of output has changed from
i386-netbsd
i386-unknown-netbsd1.4-netbsd

Now, portname comes from PORTNAME=${os} in configure, which it appears ought
to be set in my case to
 netbsd*)       os=bsd need_tas=no       case "$host_cpu" in         powerpc) elf=yes ;;       esac ;;

"bsd", so I would expect SYSTEM to be set to "bsd-netbsd" ?! which doesn't
seem right either...

Maybe "someone" could take another look?

Cheers,

Patrick