I must be daft, but I can't figure out what is wrong with this

От Dann Corbit
Тема I must be daft, but I can't figure out what is wrong with this
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am toying around with a SQL92 INFORMATION_SCHEMA model.  I have
created the SQL to try to explore the idea, but I can't get off the
ground.

What is my utter and obvious idiocy?

E.g.:

schema_test=> CREATE SCHEMA INFORMATION_SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION
INFORMATION_SCHEMA ;
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "authorization"
schema_test=>