Re: BUG #18187: Unexpected error: "variable not found in subplan target lists" triggered by JOIN

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: BUG #18187: Unexpected error: "variable not found in subplan target lists" triggered by JOIN
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 10:32 AM Andrei Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Your patch is ok.

Thanks for looking into this patch.

I think the comment, 'PHVs should not impose ...' looks redundant. It
may be enough to have it in the commit comment.

Hmm, I'm not sure.  I'm thinking that when people read this part of the
code, they might be confused as to why we don't consider PHVs.  And this
comment will give them some clues.  This is just like how we explain why
we need not worry about LATERAL nor PHVs in is_simple_values().

Thanks
Richard