Re: Possible index issue on 9.5 slave

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Possible index issue on 9.5 slave
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Ian Barwick <ian@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I've just run into an index issue on 9.5 HEAD on a slave (master and slave
> both compiled from 66802246e22d51858cd543877fcfddf24e6812f2); details
> below (I have only found one index on the slave where the issue occurs so far).

Would you mind running my btreecheck tool on both systems? That might
shed some light on this. You can get it from:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAM3SWZRtV+xmRWLWq6c-x7czvwavFdwFi4St1zz4dDgFH4yN4g@mail.gmail.com
.

I suggest running bt_parent_index_verify() and bt_leftright_verify()
on all indexes on both systems. It shouldn't take too long.

Thanks
--
Peter Geoghegan