Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hey Joel,

+ oprresult = DatumGetBool(FunctionCallInvoke(locfcinfo));
-+ if (oprresult)
++ if (!locfcinfo->isnull && oprresult)
+ return true;
+ }

Is checking !locfcinfo->isnull due to something new in v2,
or what is just a correction for a problem also in v1?
The “!locfcinfo->isnull” is to protect against segmentation faults. I found it was added to the original function which I adapted the “element” version from.

/Mark

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays