Re: BUG #14101: Postgres Service Crashes With Memory Error And Does Not Recover

От Nathan Mascitelli
Тема Re: BUG #14101: Postgres Service Crashes With Memory Error And Does Not Recover
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,=E2=80=8B

The machine has the postgres server and our application server on it. There
are =E2=80=8Baround 300 databases and typically ~1000 connections. At the t=
ime of
the crash there was free RAM and disk space on the server.

Is there any other information I can give you?

Thanks,

*Nathan Mascitelli*
Geotab Inc.
Software Developer | B. Eng Engineering Physics

[Direct] *+1 (289) 681-1005*
[Toll-Free] *+1 (877) 436-8221*
[Visit] www.geotab.com
Twitter <http://twitter.com/geotab> | Facebook