error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds

От Tim
Тема error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Good morning.  I am installing postgresql on my 64 bit Slackware
system with the slackbuilds script and the make file returns an error.
I suspect that it is rooted in the configure file, as there are
several errors in there.  One of them says that I need a newer version
of Flex than 2.5.31, and it identifies 2.6 installed.  That one threw
me off a bit and led me to examine the config log where I found
multiple errors elsewhere that I had not noticed.  If you can have a
look at the log and help me decipher it, I would be very grateful, as
I need postgresql for another installation I need for work.  I am
attaching the config log and if you need anything else, please let me
know.  Also, If I have sent this to the wrong place, please let me
know and I can send it elsewhere.  I got this address from the config
logs.  Have a great day and thanx for all the hard work you guys do so
we can have nice things to play with.

--
Tim Sayre
Kanawha IT Security <http://kitswv.com>