Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [Proposal] Add accumulated statistics for wait event
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

so 1. 2. 2020 v 12:34 odesílatel Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> napsal:
This patch was in WoA, but that was wrong I think - we got a patch on
January 15, followed by a benchmark by Pavel Stehule, so I think it
should still be in "needs review". So I've updated it and moved it to
the next CF.

currently this patch needs a rebase

Pavel

regards