Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sahil,

Please find the below review comments:

  • Do not use the Title case for the graph/chart’s heading. For example, CPU Usage should be CPU usage.
  • If I select any database without an extension installed and then select the database with the extension, the message (Extension is not installed) remains on the page. The database change doesn’t reflect on the UI.
  • CPU Usage () - What are these empty parentheses?
  • Please use the same grey background shades on the entire page.
  • Storage tab: If possible, please display the disk name in the heading
  • The Tooltip for graph points remains on the page. Please refer to the below screenshot.

Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 5.50.19 PM.png

  • Please use rounded corners for all the tables (same as graphs).
  • Sometimes graphs start from left and then shift to right. This issue I have reported in my initial review too.
Thanks,
Khushboo