Re: Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.

От Greenhorn
Тема Re: Need help migrating MSSQL2008R2 tables into PGSQL & make PGSQL mimic MSSQL behaviour.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How many tables do you have, and what are their sizes? I'm asking because if you're considering migrating to PostgreSQL, starting from scratch might be cleaner. This approach will also help you gain a deeper understanding of how data types are handled in PostgreSQL compared to MSSQL.