Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot

От Daniel McKenzie
Тема Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It's running both (in docker containers) and also quite a few more docker containers running various .NET applications.

Daniel McKenzie
Software Developer

Office: +1 403.910.5927 x 251
Mobile: +44 7712 159045

Curve Dental Confidentiality Notice
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 4:17 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

> We have found two things that appear to resolve the problem -
>
>   * Using a more powerful EC2 instance. We can reproduce the issue with
>     a r7a.medium instance but not with a r7a.large EC2 instance.
>   * Changing the Postgres synchronous_commit parameter from "on" to
>     "off". We cannot reproduce the issue with synchronous_commit set to
>     "off".

What is running on the EC2 instance?:

1) The Postgres server.

2) The replication receiver.

3) Both.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot