Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 4:44 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Fujii,
>
> * Fujii Masao (masao.fujii@gmail.com) wrote:
>> pg_audit uses 1.0.0 as its version number. But, is the third digit really
>> required? Why? We usually uses the version number with two digits in
>> contrib modules.
>
> I have to admit, I didn't look closely at how we handled versions in
> contrib modules and that has been the same since the patch was first
> posted, as I recall.  No problem changing it to 1.0 and I'll take care
> of that soon.
>
>> CREATE EXTENSION pg_audit failed with the following error message
>> when shared_preload_libraries and pg_audit.log are set to pg_audit and
>> ddl, respectively.
>>
>> =# create extension pg_audit ;
>> ERROR:  pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands() can only be called in an event
>> trigger function
>> CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT UPPER(object_type), object_identity
>>   FROM pg_event_trigger_ddl_commands()"
>
> Interesting.  I'm very curious about this error and if it impacts other
> extensions which use event triggers.  I'll look into it.
>
>> In Makefile, PGFILEDESC should be added.
>>
>> +# pg_audit/Makefile
>>
>> should be "# contrib/pg_audit/Makefile" for the consistency.
>
> Good points, will address.

And on top of that the following things should be changed:
- Removal of REGRESS_OPTS which is empty
- Removal of MODULE, which overlaps with MODULE_big
- $(WIN32RES) needs to be added to OBJS for Windows versioning
Please find in the patch attached the fixes needed.
--
Michael

Вложения