Re: pgsql: Disable run condition optimization for some WindowFuncs

От David Rowley
Тема Re: pgsql: Disable run condition optimization for some WindowFuncs
Дата
Re: pgsql: Disable run condition optimization for some WindowFuncs
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, 1 May 2024 at 17:02, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
> > Bug: #18170
>
> Maybe you are talking about BUG #18305:
> Unexpected error: "WindowFunc not found in subplan target lists" ?

Unsure what happened there, but yes, you're right.  That should be
#18305 and [1].

I believe I just copied and pasted "Bug reference:      18305" from my
emails to search the archives but trying that again, I don't see
#18170 come up in the matches, so I dunno where #18170 came from.

Thanks for pointing it out.  There's not much I can do to correct the
commit message now.

David

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/18305-33c49b4c830b37b3@postgresql.org