Re: Listing only the user defined types (with owners)

От Kashif Zeeshan
Тема Re: Listing only the user defined types (with owners)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

You can find all user defined types with the following query.

CREATE TYPE bug_status AS ENUM ('new', 'open', 'closed');

SELECT typname
FROM pg_catalog.pg_type
  JOIN pg_catalog.pg_namespace
  ON pg_namespace.oid = pg_type.typnamespace
WHERE
typtype = 'e' and nspname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema');
        typname
 bug_status

The values for typtype are as follows
typtype is b for a base type, c for a composite type (e.g., a table's row type), d for a domain, e for an enum type, p for a pseudo-type, or r for a range type. See also typrelid and typbasetype.

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan
Bitnine Global