Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: bgworker / SPI docs patches
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:29 AM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> After spending a while working on the BDR extension I've found that the
> current documentation on the SPI and bgworkers could use some more detail.
>
> In the process I've put cross reference labels in for most chapter headings,
> as I got sick of seeing "Chapter 33" (or whatever) everywhere in the docs.
> I'd like to progressively add them to every section, refentry, chapter, etc
> that has an id.
>
> I hope this is useful.

Per Peter, 0001 is not wanted.  I tend to agree with him on that point
of style.  Patch 0002 makes the docs build fail unless 0001 is applied
first, so I can't pursue that unless you want to revise that
accordingly.  I've committed 0003, and will look at 0004 next.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company