Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function

От Edison So
Тема Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
Дата
Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
Список pgsql-general
Haha. Having a QA background for many years, I do not believe in anything until it is tested. :)

Thanks.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
On Saturday, April 16, 2011 1:59:48 pm Edison So wrote:
> Hello Adrian,
>
> Thank you for your reply again.
>
> I will try to use your previous suggestion that I will backup 8.1 database
> using 9.0 pg_dump and restore it to 9.0 database. Hopefully, 9.0 pg_dump
> will work on 8.1 database. I have never taken a DB course and very very new
> to Postgres.

Well the docs say it can work back to 7.0:)

> Thanks again,

Edison

Сообщение: Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function
Сообщение: Re: New feature: selectivity - new attribute in function