Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Hmm, I think this means we need to send a sinval message to invalidate
> cached plans when a constraint is validated.  I'll see about this.

I feel like that really ought to be happening automatically, as a
result of committing the transaction that did the system catalog
modification.  It seems pretty strange if it isn't.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company