Re: pgsql: llvmjit: Use explicit LLVMContextRef for inlining

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: llvmjit: Use explicit LLVMContextRef for inlining
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 20 Nov 2023, at 22:53, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> On 19 Nov 2023, at 21:08, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
>> I'll have a look with fresh eyes in the morning, and hopefully it will be
>> fixable.  If it get's messy it's quite possible that skipping v12 is the best
>> option.
>
> As an update, discussing with Andres off-list I have a potential patch for
> this, need to rebuild LLVM debug builds tomorrow to test further but there
> should be either a fix or a revert soon.

After some more work with Andres, the bug was found to be a void pointer not
created in the referenced context.  The attached diff fixes the issue (which is
related to code refactored in v13 hence why it only affects v12).  I will apply
that to v12 shortly after a little more testing.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения