Re: Feature Request: Option for TLS no SSLRequest with psql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Feature Request: Option for TLS no SSLRequest with psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
AJ ONeal <coolaj86@proton.me> writes:
> Could we get a `postgrestls://` or `sslmode=tls` or --tls option that instructs psql​ to sends straight TLS, skipping
the0000000804d2162f / 0000000804d21630 + N / Y / S handshake?

You're too late:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=d39a49c1e4

(and likewise too late about ALPN).

You might however care to weigh in on the ongoing argument about what
the libpq connection options controlling this should do (but not on
this list):

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/ad45965c-8b95-4bde-bf05-509ab6fccf96%40iki.fi

От: AJ ONeal
Сообщение: Feature Request: Add "pg" as TLS-ALPN
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Feature Request: Option for TLS no SSLRequest with psql