Re: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 02/05/2024 12:09, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 30 Apr 2024, at 07:26, Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@iki.fi> wrote:
>
>> Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL
>>
>> SSL_AD_NO_APPLICATION_PROTOCOL was introduced in OpenSSL 1.1.0.
>
> +        * https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/24300.  This is available in
> +        * OpenSSL 1.1.0 and later, but as of this writing not in LibreSSL.
>
> I'm a bit confused, as far as I can tell this has been in LibreSSL since the
> OpenBSD 6.9 release.
>
> https://github.com/openbsd/src/blob/master/lib/libssl/ssl_tlsext.c#L130
>
> Or am I missing something?

Hmm, I'm not sure how exactly LibreSSL is versioned. But morepork runs
OpenBSD 6.9, and it was one of the failing buildfarm members:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=morepork&dt=2024-04-30%2004%3A30%3A28.
And I don't see the symbol in a fresh checkout of the portable libressl
repository at https://github.com/libressl/portable.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix compilation on OpenSSL 1.0.2 and LibreSSL