Re: foreign key constraints, cannot delete [SOLVED]

От Josh Close
Тема Re: foreign key constraints, cannot delete [SOLVED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:14:50 -0600, Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> wrote:
> This looks like tblheadings has a foreign key reference to itself.
> Is this the *exact* error message, cut-and-pasted?  What do your
> table definitions look like?
>
> --
> Michael Fuhr

There isn't a foreign key reference to itself. I figured out the
problem. I had to print out all the queries and manually figure out
the data that was being deleted. Turns out there was one value the
wasn't being removed. So the begin and commit do work like they
should.

Thanks.

-Josh