Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> writes:
>> jade  -D .  -d stylesheet.dsl -i output-text -t sgml -V nochunks
>> tempfile_HISTORY.sgml >HISTORY.html
>> /bin/sh: jade: not found
>
> Looks like you're missing openjade.  However, that's only used to
> produce the HISTORY file which is hardly critical, so copying your
> source tree after building is probably a perfectly good answer.
Thanks.  I was able to install jade, but it throws pages of errors.
Rather than try to get that working, I'll just count on the other
approach.  I'd want to make it and check it on my machine first,
anyway, so the distclean is no big deal at that point.
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5