Re: [BUGS] Status of issue 4593

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [BUGS] Status of issue 4593
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> we'd break 100,000 existing Java applications if we changed the
error.
In what way would an application want to treat deadlocks and update
conflicts differently?  Both result from conflicts with concurrent
transactions and can be retried automatically.  It seems like an
implementation detail with little chance of impact on applications to
me.  Can anyone provide a contrary example or argument?
-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Status of issue 4593
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Status of issue 4593