Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1386)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1386)
Дата
Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1389)  (KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I updates patch set of SE-PostgreSQL and related stuff (r1386).

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1386.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1386.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1386.patch
[4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1386.patch
[5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1386.patch

List of updates:
- The patches are rebased to the latest CVS HEAD. (Previous one (r1368) conflicts to newly added features.)
- The "default_row_acl" reloption is removed temporary, because Alvaro Herrera is now under reworking to generic
reloptionsframework.

- Copyrights are updated from "2008" to "2009".

Most of them are unchanged.
Please don't mind it, if you are under reviewing at r1368.

BTW, what is the currect status of my patches?
I guess you have many comments in the five patches, because they are a bit
large to be commited obviously.
Could you tell me, even if these are not comprehensive ones.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>