RE: Restore of a reference database kills the auto analyze processing.

От HORDER Philip
Тема RE: Restore of a reference database kills the auto analyze processing.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, pg_dump.

Phil Horder
Database Mechanic

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
Sent: 02 May 2024 17:59
To: HORDER Philip <Phil.Horder@uk.thalesgroup.com>; pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL EMAIL] Re: Restore of a reference database kills the auto analyze processing.

On 5/2/24 8:52 AM, HORDER Philip wrote:
> Running Postgres 15.3 with PostGIS 3.3
>
> On Windows 10 (yes, I know)
>
> It’s a single node db with no replication, topping out at about 200GB.
>
> We have a schema (A) in the default 'postgres' maintenance database,
> which our software services connect to, with one set of users (SU)
>
> We have another database, let’s call it LFM, which contains reference
> data for some COTS software.  I don't know what's in it, we just get
> given updates for it in pg_backup binary files, about 2MB each.

Do you mean pg_basebackup, pg_dump or something else?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 350 Longwater Avenue, Green Park,
Reading,Berks RG2 6GF. Registered Number: 868273

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this e-mail.